Beach Casual







 I went to the beach this last week with my family. It was much needed & we all had fun. It was Berkley's first time to the beach ever & of course he loved it! 
P.S. Isn't my little family cute? My hubby is a hunk. Any who... :)
What do you bring to the beach? Layers! It can be freezing cold or hot hot hot. The outfits that I brought all had pants & shorts I could pair with them & I had thin & thick jackets/cardigans. Fortunately, for us it was a beautiful sunny windy 70 degrees! I really like this look because I paired together classic pieces. 

Chambray: Stella Laguna Beach (Sans Souci)
Tee: H&M 
Shorts: GAP
Blue Ring: H&M
White Ring: Gift
Necklace: Stella Laguna Beach
Shoes: Target
Sunglasses: XOXO from Ulta Beauty
Bag: Stella Laguna Beach (seriously a perfect beach bag- tons of compartments)
Lips: Revlon Lipstain in Lovesick

1 comment :

  1. i love these pictures paige! its a great outfit!
    -kymberly

    ReplyDelete