Peplum










Happy Fashion Friday ;)
This top is fabulous. It is perfectly fitted, great quality material and in an amazing versatile print. 

I also wanted to show you my wonderful bag! I used this bag for school because it has so many compartments and is very roomy. It also has a long strap that can attach and so it can be worn like a messenger bag (not shown in the pictures). I love that I can use this bag for school but I can also use it everyday. I like that I can use the middle compartment for personal small stuff (last picture) & I can put my phone on the back pocket (second picture) & I can put my keys in one of the small side pockets (third picture) so nothing gets unorganized! And who doesn't love a happy pattern on the inside?

Top: H&M
Shorts: Forever21
Shoes: Zara
Lace Headband: H&M
Necklace: Stella Laguna Beach
Lips: NYX in Narcissist
Bag: Stella Laguna Beach

No comments :

Post a Comment