Silk Shorts








Silk shorts are very "right now" but you want to be careful. You don't want to look like your wearing pjs/lingerie. To do that I think you need to make sure the outfit looks put together and to not add any more sexy to your look. I love mine because of the fun colors and the floral pattern. Try adding a pair of silk shorts to your wardrobe they are fun flirty & oh so comfy! Perfect for summer!

Top: Target
Shorts: Stella Laguna Beach
Shoes: Payless
Cardigan: Joe Fresh
Necklace: Gift
Ring: Gift
Lips: Revlon in Temptress
Bag: Stella Laguna Beach

2 comments :

  1. Hi Paige! I may sound like a creep, but I found your blog through Instagram/boderline stalking Katie. I love your easy style and am excited to see more on your blog!

    -Sarah
    thinktwicestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah so much for the feedback! I'm excited you found my blog and I'm going to check out yours:)

      Delete