Styling Aztec







I fell in love with these Aztec pants from H&M!
They are funky so I always like to try something new with them so this time I dressed them up with ballet flats, a blazer, & bold lips. 
The lipstick I'm wearing is not a color I would usually pick for myself because it is a bright like cool toned barbie pink (it looks more pigmented in real life). Usually I go for warm toned things but I got my makeup done once by the beautiful & talented Brittany Martin (her website: http://www.makeupbybrittanym.com/ ) and she put a cool toned pink color on my lips (MAC lipstick in Snob) and it looked so fun and unusual!
These shoes are from H&M too & I think I will wear them until they fall apart & die :)

Top: Gift
Blazer: Target
Pants& Necklace: H&M
Shoes: H&M 
Bracelet: Stella Laguna Beach
Lips: NYX in Narcissist

No comments :

Post a Comment