Summer Stripes






My sister in law & her husband came into town & I always love when they are here. I love that we always share our latest beauty finds. This time she let me try her new lipstick Maybelline Vivids in Shocking Coral. I loved it so much!!! I bought myself one:) The texture & consistency is very smooth and moisturizing. It's highly pigmented. I thought the color would be more orange because i'ts "coral" but it is definitely a PINK orange color--still love the color. The best part about this lipstick is that it is long lasting!! I had lunch wearing it and the color stayed. Two thumbs up!!! :) 
 
Dress: Old.. can't even remember where I bought it
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Gift
Bag: Oh La La
Ring: Forever21
Bracelet: H&M
Lips: Maybelline Vivids in Shocking Coral
Nails: Essie in Bikini So Teeny 

1 comment :

  1. I really love your sandals! I have been on the lookout for some similar but haven't found any ones that I love-- what brand are yours?

    ReplyDelete