Ruffles + Sparkles








TGIF! :) I hope your Friday is going great so far. I'm sitting here eating fresh cherries & dreaming of Cabo... We leave in 8 DAYS!!! I'm so excited that I am already packing. I'm the type of person that loves to pack way in advance because I can't stop thinking about how fun the trip will be. What can I say, I'm a planner! Are you a pack in advance person or a throw it in the bag the night before person? 
This outfit is fun, girly, & comfy. I did a more dramatic eye to go with the girly aspect. Let me know what you think in the comments below!
 
Top: Lauren Conrad Collection from Kohls
Shorts: Stella Laguna Beach 
Shoes: Blowfish from TJ Maxx
Bag: Stella Laguna Beach
Sunglasses: XOXO from Ulta
Necklace: Stella Laguna Beach 
Braceletes: Stella, Gift & Lucky Brand
Ring: Forever 21
Lips: Revlon Lipstick in Temptress
Polish: Wet n Wild in Candy-licious // ring finger: Essie in A Cut Above 
// toes: Sally Hansen in Sonic Bloom

No comments :

Post a Comment