Shorts + Boots









I'm loving this color combo! The green & mint/turquoise! It was surprisingly overcast this day with some showers but still hot at the same time. So I put on my shorts with some boots! :) I think it works because the boots aren't tall but I could be wrong about that. Also, I just wanted to throw it out there that quality in clothing is important. I'm sure I've said this before but things that are made well last longer. I've had these boots for at least six years and are still going strong. They are Steve Madden so they were expensive but sometimes you want to invest in expensive versatile classic items that will last you years and years. Because if you think about it you could buy cheap boots that will last you one, maybe two years or you can buy expensive boots that will last you forever. Which one is the better investment?

I decided I'm going to try & start giving you the brand of each piece of clothing & the place where I bought it! So here we go...
Top: Old Navy
Shorts: Audrey from Stella Laguna Beach
Sweater: Kimchi Blue from Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Steve Madden
Ring: Gift
Necklace: World Market
Bag: Oh La La

No comments :

Post a Comment