Wedding Wear











I was so excited to see my gorgeous friend get married over the fourth of July weekend. I couldn't help but share a few pictures from the wedding because it was so fun & unique. They got married at a light house. I'm actually standing in very top of the lighthouse in the first couple pictures.. way cool! Plus how stunning is the my friend?! (the bride) :) It was wonderful to get away from the triple digits & spend a day on the coast (my favorite place on earth!).
Anyways back to my outfit. I was originally going to wear nude peep toe pumps but I ended up wearing strappy black sandals which worked out even more perfect for this beach wedding. I love this purple dress with a pop of turquoise (necklace) & pop of pink (lipstick)! Its a fun combo. I also really like the one shoulder with the ruffle. I think it makes the dress look more dressy! So whenever you go to a wedding, dress to impress & for the location!

Dress: Forever 21
Necklace: The Boutique 
Bracelet:  H&M
Shoes: Blowfish from TJ Maxx
Nail polish: Wet n Wild in Haze of Love
Lips: Maybelline Vivids in Shocking Coral


No comments :

Post a Comment