Back to School


 It's that time again... back to school! I remember growing up and going back to school shopping. It was always a tricky thing because you wanted to look good but not like you were trying to hard. Guess what? Nothing has changed! I think the key is in your accessorizing. Layer your necklaces, bracelets, & rings with basics. Keep it simple.

I started up college again this last week & these were the outfits I wore. (I only go to class four days a week.) What do you think? Anything you'd like to see me style? Leave me comments! I love hearing from you guys! :) 



Top: Target
Shorts: American Eagle
Shoes: Blowfish from TJ Maxx
Rings & Necklaces: H&M
Bag: Stella Laguna Beach
Lips: Revlon lipstick in Temptress
Nail Polish: NYC in Skyline blue













Top: Lauren Conrad Collection from Kohls
Chambray: Stella Laguna Beach
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Payless
Necklaces: both gifts
Bracelet: Forever 21
Bag: Stella Laguna Beach
Lips: Revlon lipstick in Temptress
Nail Polish: NYC in Skyline blue









 Top: H&M
Shorts: American Eagle
Shoes: Restricted from TJ Maxx
Bag: Stella Laguna Beach
Necklace: Urban Peach Boutique 
Lips: NYX in Narcissist
Nails: NYC in Skyline blue 






Top: Forever21 
Cardigan: Forever 21
Shorts: American Eagle
Earings& white ring: gift
Gold ring: H&M
 Shoes: Blowfish from TJ Maxx
Lips: Revlon Lipbutter in Tutti Frutti 
Nails: NYC in Skyline blue 

No comments :

Post a Comment