Cabo Part 1

I wanted to share some pictures with you guys from my trip! I was planning on taking more outfit pictures but honestly ain't nobody got time for that! ;) Hopefully the pictures I did capture will help inspire you when packing for your next beach vacation. 

 This outfit is what I wore on the plane:
Black & White striped top: Monteau from TJ Maxx
Jean Shorts (not pictured): American Eagle 
Neckalce: Stella Laguna Beach
 There's my hunky hubby! :)

View from our room!

 


 How fun is this restaurant? The water around the restaurant is actually part of one of the pools!


First night's dinner outfit:
Lace top: Target
High-low skirt: Target
Shoes: Blowfish from TJ Maxx
Bag & Necklace: Stella Laguna Beach 

2 comments :

  1. I love that you posted pictures of your trip! It looks like so much fun!! And this necklace is my favorite of yours! It looks good in so many outfits of yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kymberly! Neutral necklaces are the easiest to pair with lots of outfits:)

      Delete