Low Back Lovin








I scored this dress at TJ Maxx! I am in love with it. It's BCBGeneration so of course it is great quality. I also love the fun color. I didn't know if I would look good in this color but it actually works. That is why I always tell people that I'm shopping with... you have to TRY IT ON! Seriously, try it on. I thought my wedding dress looked awful on the hanger but once I put it on it looked stunning. So if your on the fence about something, try it on. You should even try things on that you think you would look awful in but you can think of someone else that it would good on. You may be pleasantly surprised. Anywho, back to this fabulous dress. I love the back! (Excuse my tan line please). I love the defined waist and the draping. It is also a great length. I really liked styling this dress with feminine details like my pearl like necklace, cat eye sunnies, structured bag, and dressy flats. Keep it classy!

Dress: BCBGeneration from TJ Maxx similar here & here & here & here!
Blazer: Lauren Conrad Collection from Kohls very similar here
Bag: Stella Laguna Beach
Shoes: Rampage from TJ Maxx similar here
Sunglasses: XOXO from Ulta Beauty 
Necklace: Stella Laguna Beach similar here
Ring: Forever 21 similar here
Lips: Revlon lipstain in Lovesick buy here
Nails: NYC

No comments :

Post a Comment