Mixed Metals






The weather finally cooled down! You have no idea how happy I was. I was singing and dancing and jumping for joy. It was around 75 degrees and although that may not seem very cold, it is for central Cali where we have been experiencing scorching temperatures in the high 90s! Yuck. To celebrate the cooler weather I pulled out some pants and this cute 3/4 sleeve sweater from H&M. I just love the zipper detail in the back.  Guess what?! You don't have to choose between gold or silver accessories! I love mixing and matching to create more interest in an outfit. Here I layered a navy and gold chain necklace over a silver spiked necklace. Then I continued to mix and match gold rings with silver bracelets. Are you breaking into your fall wardrobe or still wearing summer clothes?

Sweater: H&M similar here
Pants: H&M similar here & here
Booties: Franco Sarto from TJ Maxx similar here
Bag: Oh La La similar here
Sunglasses: XOXO from Ulta buy here
Bracelets: Vintage
Rings: H&M + Forever 21 buy here
Necklaces: (spiked) H&M similar here + (gold) Gift similar here
Lipstick: NYX in Narcissus buy here   
Nails: Barry M in Indigo buy here

2 comments :