The Best Dry Shampoo

 This is the best dry shampoo I've tried so far. I've tried Tresemme Fresh Start dry shampoo. Wow, I can't even believe they can put dry shampoo on the label because it's so bad!! I've tried Oscar Blandi dry shampoo (the Pronto Invisible Volumizing). Again, I can't even believe people buy it because it doesn't even feel like it sprays anything on to absorb oil. It just feels like it sprays something wet on my hair. Yuck. I've tried Batiste dry shampoo. That dry shampoo has a nice texture to it. A lot of people don't like the way dry shampoo makes your hair feel. Honestly, I don't really care how my hair feels (especially because it's just the roots) as long as it looks good. Batiste does do a good job in the beginning but by the end of the day I feel like my hair looks greasy again & it def looks greasy if you comb through your hair a lot. It also looks greasy the next day. Since I usually don't wash my hair until after the third or forth day, that won't cut it for me! It's actually better for your hair if you don't wash it every day. I try not to wash my hair until the third day or longer because I dye my hair & red washes out the easiest. My hair is also very very FINE so my hair looks greasier faster. I've tried Tigi Bed Head Rockaholic dry shampoo & love it but it's so pricey! So I've been on the hunt for something similar & this Suave Keratin Infusion dry shampoo works wonders!! I think it's almost identical to the Rockaholic! I love love love it.

These pictures were taken yesterday/ Tuesday & the last time I washed my hair was on Saturday night!
(3 DAYS!)

How to use dry shampoo:
 Apply the dry shampoo to roots. It should look white. Let it soak in for a minute.

Massage it into the roots until it does not look white anymore!

It looks a little messy but I love the volume it gives! Your hair should not look greasy at all now. 
Tip: You can also you dry shampoo as a volumizer. It also helps keep backcombing in place if you use dry shampoo then backcomb a section then rub the white looking residue out.

Then brush out your hair. 

Then viola! Non- greasy beautiful hair!



 What kind of dry shampoo do you use? Have you tried this dry shampoo before? Did you like it?
Thanks for reading :) Subscribe on the right hand side for more fashion & beauty posts!

No comments :

Post a Comment