Unexpected Red Lip








I wasn't planning on doing red lips with this outfit but after I put it on it just felt right. I love the way this outfit is kind of unexpected (especially with the red lip color) but it goes together so well. I've been learning more and more that fashion isn't matchy matchy. It's more of putting together a great palette of colors and textures. I think the reason why this works together is because 1) red lips are timeless 2) it's a very ladylike ensemble 3) the colors don't clash. Try wearing red lipstick with something you didn't expect. It may be your best decision yet!

Top: Anthropologie
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Rampage from TJ Maxx (recent!)
Rings: H&M & Forever 21
Necklace: gift
Bag: Stella Laguna Beach
Nails: OPI in Russian Navy
Lips: ELF Matte Lip Color in Rich Red

No comments :

Post a Comment