Casual Friday









So this is a very very casual look! Did I mention, VERY casual.. I was sick all day and I was a hot mess. Ha! Anyways, I just wanted to show how you how you could add some punch to a casual outfit with a pop of color. Layering tank tops is a fun way to add a little interest instead of a plain tee. The neon cardigan makes the outfit! I love the pop it gives the look and it is soooo comfy. Love! I can't tell you how much I love these Hudson jeans. I used to think that it didn't really matter if you had expensive jeans but believe me they are worth the money! If you are going to invest in a good pair of jeans, you need to get the right fit for your body shape in a dark wash. You tell right off the bat by the wonderful wash and the quality of fabric that they are expensive jeans.I finished off this look with a soft smokey eye and messy bun. Thanks for reading!

Tank Tops: H&M similar here
Cardigan: Forever 21 similar here & here
Jeans: Hudson Jeans buy here
Shoes: Target similar here
Bag: Stella Laguna Beach
Ring: Forever 21 similar here
Arrow Necklace: Stella Laguna Beach

No comments :

Post a Comment