Cropped Pants









Cropped pants are the perfect thing to help you transition from summer to fall. Might as well wear cropped and three quarter length things while you can. In the winter it will be too cold to let your ankles be naked :)  I love this fun casual outfit. Also, I just can't stay away from color... sorry black! 
I've been really into smokey eyes lately and I think because it reminds me of fall makeup. I can't wait for fall!! In the summer you usually keep your makeup light and fresh and top it off with bright lipstick. In the fall you usually have heavier makeup and in particular heavier eye makeup. I'm not really that great with makeup but I love to try things. I give myself a big pat on the back when I don't end up looking like a raccoon. Ha! What's your go to makeup look right now?
Top: J Crew on ebay here & similar here & here
Pants: Forever 21 similar here & here
Shoes: Restricted from TJ Maxx fun cut out flats & here & loafers here
Rings: gift & Forever 21
Bag: Stella Laguna Beach
Sunglasses: my hubby's wayfarer
Lips: Lippy by Butter London in Beaker buy here
Nails: NYC

No comments :

Post a Comment