Floral x Floral










Double floral..double trouble!
 I went all out floral in this outfit with the pants, scarf, and even the pattern on my top! Mixing patterns is one of my favorite things because it is really fun. A couple tips to help you pull off this look:
1. the colors go well together
2. the patterns are a mix of big and small flowers
3. there is green my pant pattern and scarf pattern
I pulled it all together with this jacket! Don't be afraid to add color and pattern.

Sweater: borrowed from my mom similar here & here
Pants: Forever 21 similar here
Jacket: Candies from Kohls similar here
Scarf: Lulus from Nordstrom similar here & here
Shoes: Rampage from TJ Maxx similar here
Nails: Essie in Bikini So Teeny
Rings: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Payless
Lips: NYX in Narcissist 

No comments :

Post a Comment