The Travel Bug


Day 1










Day 2

 My handsome hubby Taylor and I
 The Verve Coffee
Downtown Santa Cruz


I just have the travel bug! Taylor and I have been able to travel quite a bit lately. We went to LA one weekend, then Sonoma, then Redding, and now Santa Cruz. This time was nice because we did not have anything planned and we spent the whole time with his family. It was so much fun. We of course brought our baby Berkley and he loved it. We went for walks on the beach, ate at Gayle’s Bakery, and walked around Capitola and Downton Santa Cruz.
On the first day, I wore this first outfit. When driving in the car you want to make sure you have layers because the temperature is way different from your current city to your destination. I decided to wear a skirt and tank top with a cardigan. Also, since we were going to the beach, I threw on a fedora and sunnies.  I was feeling fun and excited so I threw on some red lipstick.
On the second day, I wore this second outfit.  I didn’t take a full body picture but I finished off my beachy look with shorts and gold sandals and layered necklaces.  If your ever in downtown Santa Cruz go to The Verve coffee shop! We love it. I go for the latte art. Ha! But really, the espresso tastes so yummy!!! Also, the ambiance is really unique and cool. 

Outfit 1:
Skirt: Forever 21buy here
Cardigan: Forever 21 similar here
Fedora: borrowed from my mom similar here & here
Booties: Dolce Vita from Stella Laguna Beach similar here & fringe ones here
Sunglasses: Payless similar here
Bag: Stella Laguna Beach similar here
Lips: ELF matte lip color in Rich Red buy here
Nails: Essie in Bikini So Teeny buy here

Outfit 2:
Layered Tanks: The Loft similar here
Chambray shirt: H&M buy here
Shorts: Forever 21 similar here
Fedora: borrowed from my mom (look above for links)
Sandals: Payless similar here
Necklaces: feather-H&M, pendant-gift feather pendant & tassel pendant
Bracelets: gold- Lucky Brand & white- gift similar here

2 comments :

  1. Stealing the idea for the 1st outfit ASAP. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think Twice Style I think you should! Thanks:)
    -Paige

    ReplyDelete