Western Wear








 "I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess
So I sat quietly, agreed politely
I guess that I forgot I had a choice
I let you push me past the breaking point
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything..."
 Who else is loving Katy Perry's new song Roar? I'm in love with it. I know it's been out for awhile but it's my current obsession. I feel like each of us, at one point or another, have let ourselves go unnoticed and unheard. To me, this song is saying that we need to stop letting people walk all over us. Don't be afraid to speak up, have an opinion and be different. When Roar is played on the radio, I turn up the volume, roll the windows down, and sing/scream this song at the top of my lungs.
Another current obsession of mine are these fabulous fall BOOTIES! I love love love them. I love that the heel is not very tall so they can be worn with more casual pieces and they can also be dressed up. I love the cut outs and gold buckles! It's all about the details. What's your latest obsession?


Chambray: Stella Laguna Beach similar here
Shorts: Forever 21 similar here
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters similar here
Booties: Stella Laguna Beach similar here & here
Bag& Necklace: Stella Laguna Beach
Rings: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Payless
Nail polish: Essie Bikini So Teeny
Lips: Revlon in Temptress

2 comments :