Casual Cool










What do you think of this half bun half down hairstyle? I'm still not quite sure but it is so fun trying something out of my comfort zone. I think if you don't challenge yourself, then you can never grow. Just try something new with your personal style. Maybe it means trying on a pair of pants you thought to yourself you would never ever buy. Do something that challenges you.
This outfit was really fun for me. I never thought I would like jeans so distressed. I never thought I would try this hairstyle because I didn't really love it when I first saw it. Here's to stepping out of the box! Don't say no to a trend until you've tried it first.

Leather Jacket: H&M buy here (I bought mine in store on sale for $25!)
Top: TJ Maxx  similar here
Jeans:  Vigoss Studio similar here
Shoes: Rampage from TJ Maxx
Sunglasses: Aviators
Necklace: Stella
Nails: OPI in Russian Navy
Lips: Revlon Temptress


No comments :

Post a Comment