Creme De La Creme









I love printed sweaters. They make regular pull over sweaters more fun. I also tried the milk maid braids for the first time ever. I can't believe I waited so long to try it. It is a very different hairstyle that can almost look too childish if you don't have the right makeup. I paired it with a smokey eye and dark lips. I am also in love with this H&M necklace. I love that it looks like intricate lace but its a metal necklace. I really love jewelry that is gorgeous stand alone. I also got these jeggings at H&M on sale in store for $7! Talk about a bargain.

Sweater: Stella Laguna Beach similar here
Jeggings: H&M buy here
Sunglasses: Payless
Booties: Franco Sarto from Ross similar here
Necklace: H&M similar here
Bracelet: Stella Laguna Beach
Ring: Forever 21
Bag: Oh La La
Lips: NYX pencil in Plum &
NYX xtreme lip cream in Strawberry Jam
Nails: OPI in Russian Navy

No comments :

Post a Comment