Double Duty Dress











I'm sorry it's been quite awhile since I've posted. I really wish I could just do this/ styling others all day every day but in reality I'm not there yet. So in the meantime, I'm juggling school full time, work, hubby time, Berkley time, and blogging! It's kind of a lot ;) But I am trying to get better at getting posts up quicker and scheduling out time for this because I love it!! Do what you love. 

Enough jibber jabber.. let's talk about fashion. You probably recognize this dress. I wore it in this post. Here, I wore it as a skirt. This is a great trick to get more uses out of dresses. I really like this chartuese pop of color! I put this tank top over the dress and belted it since the top was loose and I wanted to add shape. I was going out this night for my birthday so I wanted it to look more dressy and edgy so I paired my leather jacket, chain necklace and leopard flats with it. I finished off the look with a smokey eye and nude lip.

Dress: BCBGeneration from TJMaxx similar here & here & here
Jacket: Forever 21 similar here & I love this
Shoes: Target similar here
Bag: Oh La La
Belt: thrifted
Ring: Forever 21 buy here
Necklace: gift
 Nails: Wet n Wild in Haze of Love
Lips: Mac Plushglass lipgloss in Nice Buzz buy here

No comments :

Post a Comment