Dressing Up Ripped Jeans












I love the idea of dressing casual pieces up because it is so easy. These jeans are very very ripped and therefore very casual looking. When I put this structured blazer and booties with them it helped dress them up.  I added a lot of accessories, light smokey eyes, and a bold lip to exaggerate the idea of dressing up ripped jeans. This is an easy way to get more out of ripped jeans and it is actually my favorite way to wear them. Hope your having a great Veteran's Day! I know I am relaxing and loving every minute of it!

Top: Target similar here
Blazer: H&M similar here
Jeans: Vigoss Studio similar here & here
Shoes: Franco Sarto similar here & here
Necklaces: gift & H&M similar here & here & here
Rings: H&M & Forever 21 buy here
Sunglasses: Forever 21 buy here
Bags: Oh La La

2 comments :

  1. What shampoo/conditioner do you use? Your red always looks so vibrant, which is is hard to pull off because red strips and fades so fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply.. I use Matrix Biolage Colorlast Shampoo & Conditioner. And I only wash my hair on the third or fourth day (the Suave dry shampoo is my lifesaver!).

      Delete