Fall Hats















 I am in love with fall hats and I'm not even a hat person. You know if it is a fall hat when it is a darker color made out of felt material.  I also love a thicker vest with a dress. I chose a dress with longer sleeves because that was more in tune with the season. I finished the look with a heavier smokey eye and a bold lip. If it was cooler outside, you could wear tights with it and layer a leather jacket over it.
Honestly, the best thing about this outfit is the confidence I had. It sounds so cheesy but that is the best thing you can wear! Confidence is key. I felt good and that made me look even better. I do not mean this in an arrogant way. I believe that confidence is healthy. We need to wear that everyday. Be confident in your unique look. I used to be so worried what others thought of what I wore but now I wear clothes for me. I don't care what they think. You can only be you.. be confident.

Hat: Stella Laguna Beach similar here
Dress: H&M similar here
Vest: Remain similar here & here
Booties: Stella Laguna Beach
Bag: Stella Laguna Beach similar here
 Necklaces: H&M & gift
Lips: NYX in Shiva 
Ring: Forever 21
Bracelet: gift

No comments :

Post a Comment