First Class Act






 


 I loved wearing this outfit. I felt like a sassy business woman! This blazer from H&M fits perfectly and I love the peplum shape to it. It gives this blazer a fun twist. I kept the peplum shape with the top as well although it's not quite as exaggerated as the blazer. I also love this polka dot pencil skirt that I found on sale at Forever 21 for around six dollars. SCORE! Of course I added my cat eye sunnies because they are so sassy and classy. I finished off this classic look with a bold red lip. Oh, and I'm digging this oxblood nail color for fall. Yay to Wet n Wild for making cheap great nail polish! The color is great. The brush is really great. Loveeee it! Grab some.


Blazer: H&M similar here
Top: gift similar here
Skirt: Forever 21 buy here
Shoes: Steve Madden 
Bag: Oh La La
Sunglasses: XOXO from Ulta
Necklace: Stella Laguna Beach
Nails: Wet n Wild in Haze of Love
Lips: ELF matte lip liner in red

No comments :

Post a Comment