Leather Leggings







It's finally starting to feel like fall with highs in the low 70s and crisp mornings. I'm in love. I try to resist taking a picture of every tree with bright leaves and Instagraming it but the scenery is stunning. (P.s. follow me on Instagram @thestylepaige) I already have a bunch of fall outfits ready to rock and roll and I'm so happy the weather is finally cooperating. I really liked paring my leather leggings with these knee high boots. It gave my outfit a sexier edgier look. I left my tunic unbelted because my outfit already had a little sexy to it. I wanted to glam it up with bold accessories and a bold lip! 
Pea coat: H&M similar here
Top: Stella Laguna Beach similar here
Leggings: H&M similar here.
Boots: Payless similar here
Necklace: Apple of my Eye Jewelery
Ring: H&M
Nails: Wet n Wild in Haze of Love
Lips: NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Strawberry Jam

No comments :

Post a Comment