Lovin' Leopard









How to layer up 101! Start with a lighter layer. For the fall & winter, I like to start with something that is thicker than a regular tee shirt. I love the thicker sweater material of this shirt. Then I'll put a cardigan or sweater or in this case short sleeved sweater cardigan. Next, I have my ulta warm pea coat. Ladies, do yourself a favor and get a pea coat. They are a classic. I get a ton of use out of mine and they are very warm. Then for some pizazz I added my leopard scarf. Leopard is a neutral so you can pair it with anything. That's why I love leopard accessories like scarves and shoes because you can get a lot of use out of a good leopard print. I also did not want to look huge and bulky with all of these layers so I wore my black jeggings to keep my shape defined. Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Shirt: Banana Republic similar here 
Sweater cardigan: Forever 21
Pea coat: H&M similar here
Jeggings: Stella Laguna Beach
Shoes: Stella Laguna Beach
Earings: Stella Laguna Beach
Rings: H&M & Forever 21
Scarf: gift
Nails: OPI in Russian Navy 
Lips: Revlon in Temptress

No comments :

Post a Comment