Pink & Purple







 I really love this color combo. I got this lovely scarf recently as a birthday gift and I am in love. I knew I had to do an outfit with it. I love infinity scarves that are close to your face but I also love letting scarfs just hang so they can be the focal point. This scarf is defiantly the star in this outfit. It pulls everything together. I just love the pattern. I did a smaller bun and put on my Revlon lipstain in Lovesick. It is a beautiful pink purpley color. I put these big fun hoops with it so it was a little more sassy.

Top: Banana Republic similar here
Scarf: Stella Laguna Beach
Jeggings: Stella Laguna Beach similar here
Booties: Stella Laguna Beach similar here
Earings: old
Rings: H&M & Forever21
Bag: Stella Laguna Beach
Sunglasses: XOXO from Ulta
Lips: Revlon lipstain in Lovesick
Nails: OPI in Russian Navy


No comments :

Post a Comment