Prim & Proper








This is your classic preppy layering outfit. The button up under the sweater. The pink and turquoise. Ballerina Bun. Preppy perfection! I love that I threw on these flirty shorts with it though to mix things up. I paired my structured bag and cat eye sunnies with it to top it off.  I kept my makeup very simple to not take anything away from my outfit. Also, I can't stop wearing my cut out booties. They are perfect with everything so expect to keep seeing them and buy some for yourself!

Sweater: Thrifted similar here
Shirts: Ross similar here & here
Shorts: Stella Laguna Beach similar here
Necklace: Urban Peach Boutique buy here
Lips: Revlon in Temptress
Bag: Stella Laguna Beach similar here
Booties: Stella Laguna Beach similar here
Bracelet: H&M
Sunglasses: XOXO from Ulta

No comments :

Post a Comment