Sweaters, Skirts, & Starbucks













Our best friend Aaron, who is in the navy, was in town for the weekend! Of course I whipped out my camera to take a few snapshots. I love capturing memories. We just love love love him!!

I'm loving the skirt and sweater look. It's girly and flirty and fun but sooo comfy. I wore navy and black together to give it a fancier look but it's still very casual with the striped pattern. I still love these cut open buckle booties! They look great with these tights. Of course I had to document my first Starbucks Christmas cup ;) I am in love with Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Salted Carmel Mochas, and Peppermint Mochas... yum!

Sweater: Marshals similar here
Skirt:  similar here
Booties: Stella Laguna Beach
Tights: Victorias Secret here
Bag: Oh La La
Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Earings: Stella Laguna Beach 
Lips: Revlon in Temptress
Nails: OPI in Russian Navy

No comments :

Post a Comment