A Glamorous Holiday








Christmas is almost here! I can not wait!!! I love the holidays. Family time, twinkle lights, chocolate chip cookies, Christmas music everywhere you go, candles, gifts, and generosity. This morning I was looking online at apple pie recipes and I stumbled upon The Pioneer Woman. I've heard of her before but I've never actually looked at her recipies. Wow! Everything looks and sounds delicious and she had beautiful pictures with each recipe. I'm going to use her Dreamy Apple Pie recipe to make a pie for Christmas and I am very tempted to try to make these heavenly cinnamon rolls as well.Yum.

Let's stop drooling and get to this outfit.. shall we? I love this top! It's perfect to add a wow factor to your outfit. Isn't that what we all want during holiday gatherings and parties? The wow factor. It's that little something that puts your outfit above the ordinary. You could also wear tights with this if it's absolutely freezing outside.

Top: A Life with Style
Blazer: Forever 21
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Michael Kors
Earings: Nordstrom
Bracelet: H&M
Bag: Thrifted
Scarf: borrowed from my mom...no tag :(

2 comments :