Autumn Colors











This is what I wore for Thanksgiving. I wanted to be festive and it's hard for me to stay away from color. I started with this girly lace skirt and paired it with a color block tank. I wanted to layer because sometimes we are outside, sometimes we are inside and it can get hot if you are cooking in the kitchen. I added this mustard cardigan I got a few years back from Target. I've gotten so much use out of it! I think I'm going to have to buy a few more mustard things. The army green jacket and leopard scarf layered on for when it got chilly. I also love these socks with my booties. I've seen this combination a lot lately and I love it. I need to go buy more ankle socks in more colors... love! Of course I wanted to put in one picture of me & my hubby! He's a handsome one. :)

My outfit:
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21 similar here
Cardigan: Target similar here
Jacket: American Eagle
Bag: Stella Laguna Beach
Sunglasses: Payless
Necklace: Stella Laguna Beach
Earings: Stella Laguna Beach
Socks: gift
Scarf: gift
Shoes: Madden Girl from Ross
Nails: Wet n Wild in Haze of Love
Lips: Revlon in Temptress

Taylor's outift:
Button Up: Forever 21 similar here
Pants: H&M buy here
Shoes: Calvin Klein similar here

No comments :

Post a Comment