Ballerina-esque








I hope you all had an amazing Christmas filled with joy, love, and laughter. I also hope that you were with the ones that are dearest to you! Today is actually a favorite day of mine because it is a lets-play-with-the-gifts day. I love to open everything and lay it out and admire it. It kind of sounds like I am obsessed over presents but really I just love to savor the moment and the excitement that has been building up over the last month. I actually do this when I go shopping too... I bring whatever I bought home and I like to keep it in the bag for a day or two or lay it out so I can see it. Haha, I love it. Anyways.. this outfit is one that I wore to one of the three Christmases that we went to. Again, the top and the skirt are pieces that I borrowed from my sister-in-law. (Thanks Kate!) I felt like a ballerina.

Top: One Clothing
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Rampage from TJ Maxx 
Necklace: Stella Laguna Beach
Bag: Oh La La
Belt: Thrifted
Coat: Forever 21
 Lips: ELF matte lip color

No comments :

Post a Comment