Casual Christmas










Here is another holiday look! I decided to do a more casual look for those that don't like to get that dressed up for the holidays. This outfit has plenty of Christmas spirit while staying comfy. You also have lots of layers in case it's chilly! I love red lipstick especially for the holidays. When getting a red lipstick make sure it is a stain or long lasting because you don't want to have to touch up every second. This ELF matte lip color is cheap (like $3!) and it lasts through eating a drinking. I love that! I get mine at Target. Only two weeks until Christmas and I am so excited!! I just wish there was some snow. 
Thanks for reading!

Sweater: Gap similar here
Chambray: Stella Laguna Beach similar here
Jeans: Hudson buy here
Boots: Steve Madden similar here
Scarf: gift similar here
Pea coat: H&M
Bag: Stella Laguna Beach
Ring: H&M
Necklace: Stella Laguna Beach
Lips: ELF matte lip color

No comments :

Post a Comment