Dark











I love the rich dark colors of fall. These oxblood pants are some of my favorite. The color looks great on everyone and it's a trendy color now. It's an easy piece to add to your wardrobe to instantly refresh it and make it look modern. I loved layering the thick sweater over top this chiffon blouse. It makes for a fun contrast. I did a smokey eye and a deep purple lip. It's fun to play with makeup and in winter you generally see more full face makeup so I've been having fun experimenting with different looks. Also, I'm still loving this H&M necklace! It's a great statement, especially with the lace detail on the blouse. What can I say.. I am in love with fall!

Blouse: Forever 21 similar here
Sweater: Take Out similar here& this would be fun too
Pants: Fire Los Angeles similar here
Booties: Stella Laguna Beach similar here
Bag: Oh La La similar here
Rings: Forever 21 & H&M
Necklace: H&M
 Nails: OPI in Russian Navy
Lips: NYX lip liner in plum & NYX lipstick in Shiva

No comments :

Post a Comment