Seeing Spots






So it warmed up a little in California and so I decided to break away from my winter colors and wear my hot pink sweater. My sister in law gave me a ton of things to borrow for the next week! :) Sisters are the best. This is especially true when you have a fashionable sister. Anyways, I love this dalmatian spot pattern. I'm really surprised that I don't own this pattern yet. Plus I really love the hourglass figure this top gives you. The loose peplum shape is amazing for giving girls like me curves. LOVE! I chose to do a soft winged liner and a baby pink lip. Also, you may or may not recoginize these boots. They are my amazing knee high boots but here I folded the top over to give them a different look. Gotta love things that do double duty! Thanks for reading! 

Top: H&M (of course... ;))
Cardigan: Forever 21
Jeggings: Stella Laguna Beach
Boots: Payless
Sunglasses: XOXO from Ulta
Ring: Forever 21
Necklaces: H&M 
Lips: NYX lipstick in Narcissist 

No comments :

Post a Comment