Ankle Socks









 Dress: Language
Blazer: Converse All Star from Target 
Socks: J Crew (on sale)
Shoes: Franco Sarto from TJ Maxx
Bag: Urban Expressions from Stella Laguna Beach
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Bracelet: Lucky Brand

I've been loving ankle socks with booties & dresses. Unfortunately, I didn't own any until now! Thanks J Crew. Ah, I love that store. It is definitely hard to resist shopping there when they slash their prices. Their quality of clothing is unbeatable and their styles are classic. Swoon. Also, let's just talk about this bag for a second. My amazing husband surprised me with this gorgeous purse at Christmas! I had been wanting a black structured lady-like bag for awhile and he was a sweetie to splurge on me. Love it!!
Thank you so much for reading! If you haven't already, click the Join This Site button or enter your email in the Follow By Email box :)



No comments :

Post a Comment