Beauty: Winter Nail Polish Picks

Wet n Wild in Haze of Love

Nicole by OPI in Virtuous Violet

Barry M nail varnish in Indigo & BC Co. in Shade 21



Wet n Wild in Park Ave 




 Wet n Wild Megalast color in Heatwave & Forever 21 Love& Beauty gold glitter

Wet n Wild metallics collection & Forever 21 Love & Beauty gold glitter 

I love painting my nails. Ask anyone that knows me or has spent enough time around me. It wouldn't be surprising to find me, on any night of the week, with all of my polishes sprawled out on the floor watching a romantic comedy that I've seen a million times. I feel naked if my fingernails are not polished. It is an important finishing touch to an outfit. I've decided to dish out my top affordable winter polishes. You don't have to pay a lot to get good nail polish. You just need to know the best bang for your buck. Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment