Turban Style





I got inspired from Zooey Deschanel in the March issue of Lucky magazine! She always looks so cute & I loved this idea of a head scarf/ turban look. Again, working with what I have, I created this look. I'll definitely be on the look out for more cute scarfs to do this look with. The scarf I used was a little long & so there was a little too much fabric but I still liked it!
 I definitely got a lot of looks.. "what the heck it that on her head"... haha. But I also got a lot of compliments and people saying "that looks so good on you but I could never pull that off". I completely disagree with that statement. The key to pulling something off is wearing it with CONFIDENCE! Personal style is about having fun with your clothes and trying new things. I think a lot of people stay in there comfort zone (well for comfort but also) because of the statement that they can't pull anything else off. Have you ever tried on harem pants? Have you tried on that thing that you think looks good on other people? No? Well you should before you start making silly statements. Now I know that some things look better on different people because of the way you are built and I totally understand that. But just try something out of the box! Thanks for reading :)

Scarf: Target cute scarf here
Top: Old Navy similar here
Jeans: Vigoss Studio similar here
Shoes: Rampage from TJ Maxx
Earings: Target
Bag: Oh La La
Lips: Maybelline in Shocking Coral 

No comments :

Post a Comment