Style Find: D'Orsay Flats


I have been keeping my eye out for the perfect d'orsay flats. When I spotted these in TJ Maxx, I was beside myself! You know when you pick up something off the rack at the clothing store and then you notice everyone staring at it, so you never put it back down? Yes! That was exactly what happened here. I could not part with these babies. I love the gorgeous coraly color and I when things have texture, so I love the suede. 

Shoes: Adrienne Vittadini from TJ Maxx (score!) 
Necklace: H&M
Bracelet: Stella Laguna Beach
Earings: Stella Laguna Beach

//Affordable D'Orsay Flats//
1. Modcloth Mint Step Into Style Flat $29.99
2. Forever 21 Blush Posh Ankle Strap Flats $22.80
3. Old Navy Sueded D'Orsay Flats $24.94
4. Charlotte Russe Pointed Toe Ankle Strap D'orsay Flats $24.50



No comments :

Post a Comment