Winter to Spring






First off, how gorgeous are these blossoms?! It makes me so excited for spring time! And with the changing of seasons, comes the changing of wardrobes. Time for bright colors (you know I love those), new silhouettes, and new shoes! It feels like warmer weather might stick around for good sometime soon so I'm already compiling a list of spring/summer items that I want to add to my wardrobe: that perfect white button up, perfect fitting shorts that are not too short & not too long, drop waist dress, full skirts, lots of floral patterns and stripes, dainty jewelry, and some great flats. What's on your list?

Top: Anthropologie similar & similar
Jacket: H&M similar
Jeans: Hudson buy here
Heels: Sam & Libby from Target buy here (on clearance!)
Earings: gift 
Bag: Urban Expressions from Stella Laguna Beach
Sunglasses: XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment