Dog Lover







I'm an animal lover! Specifically dogs. This guy right here is my baby. Taylor and I rescued Berkley a little over a year ago our local animal shelter. Ever since then, I have been telling everyone that is thinking about getting a pet to go there! It feels so great that we rescued Berkley instead of getting him from a breeder. I would have taken all of the animals at the shelter if I had space for all of their adorable faces. I know "ordering" a designer dog off of the internet is trendy (I was planning on doing that) but when you rescue a dog you give an unwanted dog a home. There are too many puppies without homes!! I can honestly say that I believe that rescue dogs are the best because they are so happy that you hand picked them!

Sweater Top: Loft
Cardigan: H&M similar here
Pants: H&M similar here (splurge) & here
Shoes: Keds
Necklace: Stella Laguna Beach
Nails: OPI in Gargantuan Green Grape
Lips: ELF matte lip color in Red

No comments :

Post a Comment