Resort Feel








This outfit just reminded me of resort collections. I almost thought I was at a gorgeous hotel far far away.. just kidding! But at least I looked like I was there. I borrowed my mom's fedora for the week and I got so much use out of it / compliments. I think I will have to invest in one for me:) I just loved that it covered my dirty hair and then I put it in a low undo. It looked like this was intentional when in reality I was just trying to fix my dirty hair problem!

Let me know in the comments below if you would like to see a tutorial on this hairstyle.

Top: Forever 21 similar here
Pants: Tinsletown from Kohls similar here
Shoes: Abercrombie & Fitch similar here
Hat: Hatter Co.
Bag: Forever 21 buy here
Midi Rings: Forever 21
Mani: Essie in Tart Deco / Essie in Peach Daiquiri 

No comments :

Post a Comment