The Style Paige turns 1!









Let them eat... cupcakes!
Today, I have officially been blogging for one whole year (happy dance!). I can not tell you how thrilled I am. I can not wait to see where TSP will be in another full year. I started blogging to inspire others through my styling and tips and my focus hasn't changed. A big thank you to all of my supporters/followers! If your not a follower yet, enter your email in the box that says Follow by Email & click submit to get TSP posts directly to your inbox or follow by clicking Join this Site.  If there is anything you would be interested in me doing blogging about in the future, leave me a comment below :)

Top: Forever 21
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: TJ Maxx
Earings: Target
Rings: H&M
Lipstick: Maybelline Vivids in Shocking Coral
Nails: Revlon in Flirt

No comments :

Post a Comment