Business Savvy





Sometimes I think to myself, "it would be so fun to have an office job just to have an excuse to dress like a sassy business lady". Well a couple days ago I got that opportunity to dress up for a class presentation. 
I can't say enough great things about this dress! It does what it says: it's slimming. It's also extremely comfortable with material that hugs your body, almost like it's keeping everything in place. I love that it's form fitting but not too short. If it were form fitting and short, it would not be appropriate for the office. And of course it is great quality so it is worth the splurge!

Dress: White House Black Market buy here
Bag: Urban Expressions
Shoes: Rampage via TJ Maxx
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses: XOXO via Ulta
Lips: Revlon lipstick in Demure
Mani: Esse in Peach Daiquiri 

No comments :

Post a Comment