Catalina Island







So I've been MIA for awhile due to our wedding anniversary on May 29 (3 years flew by!) but I'm back and I can't wait to tell you a little surprise I have for you guys on Friday!! YAY! Stay tuned.
 Taylor & I just got back from our anniversary cruise & I couldn't wait to share my outfits with you. This outfit is what I wore on the day we were in Catalina Island. I loved this place! From the little houses on the hill to the boats in the marina, it had cute beach town written all over it. I found this maxi and top at Forever a couple days before our trip and it was perfect. I like flowy fabrics for hot summer days. We walked around, people watched & I snagged some amazing sunglasses (you will see them in my next post). Also, I can't get enough of these China Glaze neon polishes for summer. Go get them pronto!

Top: Forever 21 similar here & here
Skirt: Forever 21 buy here
Bag: Oh La La
Shoes: Jessica Simpson via TJ Maxx
Mani: China Glaze in Flip Flop Fantasy
Pedi: China Glaze in Shocking Pink
Lips: Revlon matte lipstain in Mischievous 
Earings: gift

No comments :

Post a Comment