Ensenada, Mexico






Bienvenidos a México! I love traveling and seeing other parts of the world. It amazes me how other people live and how they see things differently. Mexico is really fun and I love that every building is another color! I LOVE color! Most of the area is definitely touristy but you still get to meet great people. We met one of the cutest little kids here who was trying to sell some sort of candy. He was so adorable I could have taken him home with me. Taylor got a delicious shrimp taco from a local taco stand. We also found a surprisingly upscale Starbucks in the middle of run down buildings (it actually made me sort of sad) & got some free Wifi. 
For my outfit, I wanted something simple for Ensenada. I just paired a graphic tee & floral print shorts with my fedora. These are the sunglasses I bought on Catalina Island. I've been wanted some mirrored aviators & of course I love the blue color. They aren't exactly perfect (they are a little big) but honestly I try to spend as little as possible on trendy items that might not stick around. So these $7 sunglasses will do the job for now :)
Shirt: J Crew buy here
Shorts: Forever 21 similar here
Shoes: Jessica Simpson via TJ Maxx
Sunglasses: shop in Catalina 
Neckalces (from shortest to longest): 
Stella Laguna Beach, Forever 21, & gift
Hat: The Hatter Company
Mani: China Glaze in Flip Flop Fantasy
Pedi: China Glaze in Shocking Pink
Lipstick: Burts Bees Chapstick in Grapefruit

No comments :

Post a Comment