Exploring





One of my favorite things to do is to explore new places. Since moving, that's what we've been trying to do & it is so exciting! This is a great outfit to walk around and check things out in. It's comfy, classic & dressed down with my white sneakers. Another thing for me is that I love to accessorize with rings when I know I'll be doing things. Sometimes statement necklaces or earrings can feel too much. Rings can bring your outfit from boring to fun without being over the top. Also, I can't get enough of neon nails!

Dress: White House Black Market Similar here
Chambray: Sans Souci similar here
Mani: Salon Perfect  buy here
Rings: midi & caged- Forever 2 similar here / sapphire- gift similar here
Bags: Urban Expressions via Stella Laguna Beach similar here
Shoes: H&M similar here
Sunglasses: Sole Society buy here
Lips: Revlon lipstain in Lovesick buy here

2 comments :

  1. This dress is beautiful on you! Comfortable curve-hugging dress are difficult to find & this one is perfect.

    ReplyDelete