Trendy Short Suit







This is my take on the short suit trend. Normally people wear the same pattern/color of shorts & blazer but here I paired a blazer with a printed short. I think it mimics the short suit look because of the shorts. They are fun but high quality material & are more dressy. I love this look! It's full of personality but refined. Definitely my favorite outfit to date. I borrowed these shoes & I'm pretty sure I need to buy some for myself because they are amazing!

Blazer: Lauren Conrad Collection via Kohls
Tee: H&M similar here
Shorts: H&M on sale here
Shoes: Mark & Maddux buy here
Necklace: H&M
Aviators: shop in catalina similar here
Bag: Urban Expressions via Stella Laguna Beach
Mani: Salon Perfect in Yowza Yellow buy here
Pedi: China Glaze in Pool Party buy here

No comments :

Post a Comment