Lady in Lace





I feel like you can't go wrong with white lace in summer. I love the pop of the turquoise cardigan & pink lips to amp it up! I'll tell you what though, I'm already getting kind of excited for fall. Who else is excited too?

Dress: H&M similar here
Cardigan: H&M similar here
Shoes: Rampage via TJ Maxx similar here
Sunglasses: XOXO via Ulta Beauty similar here
Belt: thrifted similar here
Mani: Barry M in Peach Melba buy here
Lips: NYX in Narcissus buy here
Necklace: H&M similar here

2 comments :

  1. Love your dress. The print is gorgeous and I love how you styled it.
    I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post... http://www.fashboulevard.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I checked out your blog & I'm loving it! I like your style & that you use lots of color :)

      Delete